Quick Backup to USB Flash Drive
From Keystone Help Wiki!
Using Backup to File to save Keystone Backup to Flash Drive
When selecting Backup from the System Maintenance menu, the File option allows the user to specify the destination of the backup (.BAK) file.
- Run Backup from the System Maintenance menu
- Select File as the backup type
- Browse for the USB drive as the backup destination and create backup
- If there is more than one Keystone company, login to each company and repeat backup steps
- Verify backup file(s) has(have) been saved
- Take the removable drive off site
See Keystone Database Backup for more information on backups.