Year End 2018
ACA Fines for Late Filing are Severe -- Do Not Procrastinate!
It is important to update Keystone to the latest release so you will have the latest year end changes. Expect further updates as new tax rates and other information become available to us.
Be sure to update to Keystone 3.5.5 or higher prior to printing/electronically filing W-2s.
Keystone 3.5.10 includes a fix to the 2019 tax rates for AL.
Keystone 3.5.9 includes updated 2019 tax rates for AL.
Keystone 3.5.8 includes updated 2019 tax rates for CO, NJ, and RI as well as corrections for ND and OR.
Keystone 3.5.7 includes the following payroll updates:
- Updated 2019 tax rates for MA and OK
- Corrections for 2019 CA and OR tax rates
- Corrected PA state W-2 E-File export
- Updated Web Portal ACA 1094/1095 export for 2018
Keystone 3.5.6 includes updated 2019 tax rates for CA, IL, KY, MI, MN, ND, OR, SC and VT. Further states will be updated in subsequent Keystone versions.
Keystone 3.5.5 includes updated 2019 tax rates for Federal, NY and OH. Further states will be updated in subsequent Keystone versions.
Remember to run Year End prior to printing 1099 forms (see AP: Year End).
We strongly recommend that all payroll customers transition to W-2 Filing Web Service whether printing or e-filing. This will be the only option available for 2019 year end!
ACA Reporting - 1095-C
Keystone 3.5.8 includes a fix to skip employees terminated prior to the beginning of 2018.
Keystone 3.5.7 has been updated for printing/e-filing 2018 ACA 1094/1095 forms.
Preparing Keystone Data for 1095
- Employee Maintenance contains an "ACA" tab for employee level entries related to the ACA Payroll: Employee File Maintenance
- Company Maintenance contains an "ACA" tab for the entry of company level ACA information Payroll Company Maintenance