Latest Release 3.6 (8/30/2019)
Keystone 3.6 uses more database connections than previous releases. If you receive an error message saying "No pooled database connections available" please contact support for assistance.
NOTE: This version requires Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 or higher -and- InterBase XE Update 5 or higher. If your system does not meet these requirements, please inform GivenHansco support immediately so that we can place an update hold preventing accidental installation of the update.
Keystone 3.6 is here!
Please read below for updated system requirements for Keystone 3.6.
Keystone Dispatch 3.6 requires a modern web browser to function properly. All computers running Keystone Dispatch must have one of the following web browsers installed:
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 7 and higher) (click here to download Internet Explorer 11)
Please contact your IT vendor if you need assistance with updating your web browser.
Additionally, all computers running Keystone 3.6 must be running one of the following Microsoft operating systems:
- Windows 7 with SP1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 Update
- Windows 10
- NOTE: Windows 10 S is NOT supported.
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- NOTE: Windows Server Essentials (formerly Small Business Server) is NOT supported.
Please contact your IT vendor if you need assistance with updating Windows operating systems.
The supported versions of InterBase are as follows:
- InterBase XE with Update 5 (build 10.0.5.595)
- InterBase XE3 with Update 4 Hotfix 4 (build 188.8.131.528)
- InterBase XE7 with Update 7 (build 184.108.40.2064)
- InterBase 2017 with Update 3 (build 220.127.116.118)
Please contact us if you need assistance with updating your InterBase version.
Windows Server 2016/2019
Keystone is fully supported on Windows Server 2016/2019. Keystone relies on the InterBase database from a third-party vendor. This vendor is only certifying their current releases of InterBase (XE7 & 2017) for Windows Server 2016/2019. Therefore, we urge you to contact our sales staff regarding the cost of upgrading your current InterBase version to 2017 when planning your rollout of Windows Server 2016/2019.
Keystone is fully supported on Windows 10. In some cases the version of Interbase database software may need to be updated.
For multiuser systems where Interbase XE or higher is installed on a server there is no issue updating client computers to Windows 10.
For stand-alone systems (or should the PC be used as a server) then the version of Interbase may need to be updated. Keystone relies on the InterBase database from a third-party vendor. This vendor is only certifying their current releases of InterBase (XE7 & 2017) for Windows 10. Therefore, we urge you to contact our sales staff regarding the cost of upgrading your current InterBase version to 2017 when planning your rollout of Windows 10.
Please contact GivenHansco support any time you plan to upgrade equipment for advice and compatibility review.
New Help Topics
- Did You Know... (Dispatch)
- Emergency Backup - Quick Simple Solutions
- Read How Keystone Determines Tax Authority Defaults for Tickets to learn how Keystone has been updated to improve default Tax Authorities in Ticket Printing, Disptach, Ticket Maintenance and Ticket Importing.
- Version 2.5 Key Changes